The actor Gufi Paintal, who portrayed Shakuni Mama in BR Chopra’s TV serial ‘Mahabharat,’ died on Monday. At age 78, Gufi Paintal passed away on June 5 at 9 a.m. Gufi Paintal was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai’s Andheri district because he had been ailing for a few days. Hiten Paintal, Gufi Paintal’s nephew, confirmed his passing.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
On June 5 at 4:00 PM, Gufi Paintal’s final rites will be administered. It is well known that Gufi Paintal’s health deteriorated in Faridabad. After that, he was initially checked into a hospital in Faridabad. He was afterward taken to Mumbai and admitted.
While delivering information to a media outlet, Gufi Paintal’s nephew Hiten claimed that the elderly man, who had a number of age-related illnesses, had passed away from a heart attack. The actor’s death news has become increasingly viral on social media as well, and many stars of cinema and fans are paying tribute to him.