Sad news for Pankaj Tripathi came while ‘OMG 2‘ was enjoying success. Banaras Tiwari, the father of actor Pankaj Tripathi, has passed away. In his native village Balsand, Bihar, 99-year-old Banaras Tripathi passed away. Pankaj Tripathi, on the other hand, left for Gopalganj as soon as he learned of his father’s passing.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Pankaj Tripathi’s father struggled with health issues as he aged, and as a result, at the age of 99, he passed away.
The family of Pankaj Tripathi has released an official statement in which it is stated that Banaras Tiwari’s final rites will be done today in front of his close friends and family.