The eagerly anticipated Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani, starring Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh, is about to hit theaters. On July 28, this movie will be released in theaters. Trade analysts predict that the movie will earn between Rs 8 and Rs 10 crores on its opening day.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
In addition, trade analyst Taran Adarsh gave this movie a 4 rating in a post on his X (Twitter) profile.
Along with Alia and Ranveer, Dharmendra, Shabana Azmi, and Jaya Bachchan will play significant roles in the movie.
If reports are to be believed, the movie will likely do well on its opening day. The movie, which cost Rs 178 crore to produce, is expected to gross between Rs 35 and Rs 40 crore in its opening weekend.
Producer and industry insider Girish Johar predict that the movie will do well at the box office on its first day. Hindustan Times quoted him as saying that if the film earns 8-10 crores on its first day, then there is every possibility that it will earn more than 12 crores in the next two days.