On October 31, 2023, a few opposition politicians revealed exclusive information, claiming to have gotten a warning from Apple that “state-sponsored attackers may target their iPhones.” AIMIM MP Asaduddin Owaisi, Congressman Pawan Khera, AAP MP Raghav Chadha, Trinamool Congress Mahua Moitra, and Shiv Sena (Uddhav faction) MP Priyanka Chaturvedi are among the leaders who have shared the Apple alert on X (Twitter) and criticized the Modi government.
- Weather Update: This week, there will be extreme heat in these states; ‘Orange’ alert issued
- D Company money laundering case: ED detains Iqbal Kaskar, brother of underworld don Dawood
- Modi-Modi slogans raised when Kejriwal reached Gujarat, Vadodara; how was CM Kejriwal’s reaction
- The doors of Kedarnath Dham will open for devotees from April 25, Helicopter service will also be offered
- First look release of Ajay Devgan’s film ‘Bholaa’, he wrote – Ek Chattaan, Sau Shaitaan
- MrBeast becomes the first person to reach over 1 million followers on Threads App
It says, “Warning: State-sponsored attackers may target your iPhone,” in the statement that the leaders released. Apple believes that attackers linked to your Apple ID, who are state-sponsored, are aiming their attacks at you. attempting to endanger the iPhone. These attackers are most likely aiming their attacks directly at you, depending on who you are or what you do. A state-sponsored attacker may be able to access your private information, conversations, and even the camera and microphone on your device if they manage to compromise it. Though this could be a false alarm, please consider this warning seriously.
Congress leader Pawan Kheda of the Congress wrote on social media, “Dear Modi government, why are you doing this?” “I wonder who that is?” You should be ashamed. Apple created threat alerts to help consumers who might have been targeted by attackers with state-sponsored agendas.