The central government gave the nation’s 12 crore farmers a gift for Diwali. Farmers across the country now have access to the 12th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in their accounts. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the “PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022” at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Delhi, the capital of the country, and released the 12th installment payment for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Related Post – 5 trending revolution topics in the fashion industry after COVID
The press reports that a total of Rs 16,000 crore has been sent in this event to the accounts of the nation’s 12 crore farmers. The event is being attended by more than 13,500 farmers and over 1500 agricultural startups from across the nation. Payment for the 12th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi has been made to farmers. Additionally, the PM opened 600 PM Krishi Samridhi Kendras around the nation. All of the nation’s retail urea centers are being transformed into PM Krishi Samridhi Kendras.
Today, 2000 rupees from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi program reached the farmer’s accounts, and all necessary preparations had already been made. PM Modi has now finished the process of transferring 2000 rupees to the farmers’ Kisan Samman Sammelan accounts. The Union Agriculture Ministry released this information on Saturday.
The 11 phases saw a payout of Rs 21,000 crore
The eleventh payment of the Kisan Samman Nidhi was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in May in Shimla, the Himachal Pradesh capital. This tranche, totaling Rs 21,000 crore, was given to the nation’s farmers.
Check whether your name is on the list or not?
1) Visit the PM Kisan Portal at https://pmkisan.gov.in first. Go to “Farmer Corner” in the menu bar on the home page.
2) Click or touch the Beneficiary List here. This will cause a page to appear on your screen.
3) From the state drop-down option, choose your state here.
4) Once that is done, select the name of your village in the fifth tab, the block in the fourth, the tehsil or sub district in the third, and the district in the second tab.
5) After that, the list of the entire village will appear as soon as you click Get Report.