Tuesday saw the continuation of an earlier-started joint operation by the Indian Army, the Jammu and Kashmir Police, and the Central Reserve Police Force against terrorists in the Kalakote neighborhood of Rajouri.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Terrorists and security officers had an encounter on Monday evening in Kalakote’s forest area. The operation was predicated on specific intelligence that Jammu and Kashmir Police had about the whereabouts of a few unnamed people on October 1.
According to the most recent information provided by PRO Defence Jammu, heavy operations are taking place in the region to eliminate the terrorists.