Pran Pratishtha Ceremony: Ayodhya is prepared to receive its cherished Lord Shri Ram. There has been the first image of the immovable idol of Ramlala kept in the sanctum sanctorum of the Ram temple in Ayodhya. This picture shows Ramlala’s bandaged eyes, which will open once the consecration is complete.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter
On Thursday, this 51-inch-tall immovable statue was placed atop the golden throne within the Ram temple’s sanctum sanctorum. The temple’s doors will stay locked for three days since the final puja rituals are being carried out at this time.
Karnataka sculptor Arun Yogiraj created this immovable statue of Ramlala. The Ramlala idol appears to be extremely lovely. The Pran Pratishtha ceremony will be concluded on January 22 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Vedic experts. Today is the fourth day of the seven-day rituals before Pran Pratistha.