Over 70,000 young people received joining letters from PM Modi today at the seventh Rozgar Mela. At 10:30 am, PM Modi accessed the program via video conferencing. It was organized in 44 locations across more than 20 states.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
On this day in 1947, the Constituent Assembly finalized the tricolor’s design, and PM Modi informed the job hunters. Getting a job today is an inspiring thing. It is important to ensure that the glory of the tricolor does not diminish while working for the government.
The Prime Minister began the first stage of the Rozgar Mela on October 22, 2022. The Prime Minister then stated, “By the end of 2023, our goal is to offer 10 lakh government jobs to the country’s youth.” In six Rozgar Mela over the past eight months, the PM has sent joining letters to more than 4 lakh 33 thousand individuals.