The stock market started the week well. After a fall of about 1300 points on Thursday and Friday, the market made a strong comeback today on Monday.
Related Post – Top Fashion Bloggers in Jaipur Whose Enthusiasm Has Created a Boom in the Fashion Industry
Sensex and Nifty closed higher today with a rise in shares of automobile manufacturers. At the end of today’s trading, the National Stock Exchange’s Nifty closed at 18420 with a gain of 151 points. While the Sensex closed at the level of 61806.19 with a gain of 468 points.
Shares of auto companies were at the forefront of today’s rally. Apart from this, Infra, and FMCG sectors also dominated the Sensex.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred