The stock market started the week well. After a fall of about 1300 points on Thursday and Friday, the market made a strong comeback today on Monday.
Sensex and Nifty closed higher today with a rise in shares of automobile manufacturers. At the end of today’s trading, the National Stock Exchange’s Nifty closed at 18420 with a gain of 151 points. While the Sensex closed at the level of 61806.19 with a gain of 468 points.
Shares of auto companies were at the forefront of today’s rally. Apart from this, Infra, and FMCG sectors also dominated the Sensex.
- Good news for Indian IT professionals! America will officially accept H1B visa applications from March 1
- Heavy rain and snowfall alert in these districts of Jammu and Kashmir, avalanche warning issued
- The teaser of Nani’s much-awaited film Dasara is out, the powerful dialogues have already made it a superhit
- The release date of ‘Metro… In Dino’ came out, Anurag Basu’s film will hit the theaters on this day
- Air Force plane crashes in Bharatpur, Rajasthan; accident happened in Bija of Uchain police station
- Plane crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena, Sukhoi-30 and Mirage 2000 were involved, both pilots safe