New T+1 Settlement Rules: For stock market investors, there is some extremely important news. You will find it simpler to transact business starting today.
Related Post – Top Free Backlink Checker Tools (Free and Paid)
From January 27, 2023, the T+1 mechanism will be used for deal settlement in the Indian stock market. Currently, the country’s stock market uses the T+3 system, which lengthens the transaction procedure. By using this new procedure, the sale and purchase of shares will be finalized the day after the deal or within 24 hours.
What is the meaning of T+1?
Let me clarify that T here stands for trade day. Currently, the shares or money in an investor’s account take two days (known as T+2) after the transaction. This method enables a transaction to be completed in three days. By this T+1 settlement, the deal will be completed by the next business day.
- Buy Instagram Followers Delhi: Real & Active New Delhi Insta Followers
- Odisha reports first hospitalization of Covid19 patient in 2023
- Livspace to lay off around 2% of its total workforce
- Mobile internet services have been suspended in Punjab until noon on March 21
- Prime Video unveiled actor Prosenjit Chatterjee’s new poster from the upcoming Amazon Original series Jubilee
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
Small investors will get the benefit
According to experts, T+1 will notably help small investors. The sum of shares will appear in their account the next day if the transaction is completed in a single day. With this, he will be able to acquire fresh shares or sell the ones he has already bought on that particular day.