The “Uttar Pradesh Parv: Hamari Sanskriti-Hamari Pehchan” program will see the state, district, and village levels of the Uttar Pradesh government hosting music competitions.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
The competition, which takes place from December 25 to January 26, aims to support the state’s cultural legacy and give classical and folk musicians from the area a stage.
According to DS Mishra, the chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh, officials have been instructed to begin event preparations, which include creating a competition-specific website.