Jaipur Weather: Since the previous night, it has been pouring consistently in various locations, including Jaipur in Rajasthan. This has exposed the drainage system’s pole in Jaipur. The common people in Jaipur are dealing with numerous issues as a result of the overflowing of rainwater in the city’s highways and low-lying areas.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
The Meteorological Department said that over the past 24 hours, significant rain has fallen in some districts, including Jaipur, while mild drizzle has been present in some locations since Friday night. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has warned that Jaipur would see heavy rain.
As a result of waterlogging caused by sporadic rain in numerous places of the city on Friday, Jaipur’s traffic has been hampered. Everyone must have heard of Jaipur’s Jalmahal; nevertheless, after viewing this video, viewers will learn that Jalmahal Road has been entirely submerged, causing hardships for locals. However, if we focus on Old Jaipur, there is a problem with waterlogging on the main roads, which has made daily life chaotic.