- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
Even though the administration has mandated that all schools be evacuated, they believe that this type of correspondence has been purposefully distributed. Currently, a comprehensive inquiry is being carried out before ruling out any possibilities. Teams from bomb squads have begun their investigations close to numerous schools.
Not long after learning of this news, the Deputy CM examiner also paid a visit to a school. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah reacted to this report by saying, “I have instructed the police to conduct an investigation. Since security precautions have been taken, parents don’t need to worry. I’ve given the police orders to tighten security and check schools.” “A directive has been issued. The police department has provided a preliminary report.