Nitin Desai, a well-known art director of Bollywood and Marathi cinema, committed suicide on Wednesday at around 4 a.m. Nitin Chandrakant Desai, 58, reportedly hanged himself at the ND Studio in Karjat.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Numerous prominent filmmakers of Hindi movies have had their sets designed by Nitin Desai.
Khalapur police are looking into the situation. Mahesh Baldi, a Maharashtra MLA, stated that Nitin Desai had been dealing with financial difficulty for a considerable amount of time.
Nitin Chandrakant Desai, an art director, has been actively involved in the film industry. He has also been honored with the National Award four times. He created the sets for movies like Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. In addition, he created the sets for Salman Khan‘s movie “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” and filmmaker Ashutosh Gwariker’s “Jodha Akbar.”