The government is on high alert in light of the violent incident that broke out between two communities on Monday in Nuh, Haryana. Following the violence, the situation is still tense throughout Haryana, especially in Gurugram and Faridabad. Even now, Nuh is under curfew.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Due to the disturbance, District Deputy Commissioner Prashant Panwar has implemented Section 144. Currently, internet services remain unavailable.
Police have detained 116 people thus far. The number of fatalities from the violent incident has now reached six at the same moment. In an effort to restore calm, 20 companies of the central security forces and contingents of the Haryana Police regularly march in the area.
On Wednesday morning, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad held a demonstration in GTB Nagar in front of a sizable police presence. According to council officials, certain individuals want to sabotage the nation’s atmosphere in the name of jihad. The purpose of today’s symbolic protest is to alert such forces. Drones were used by the police to scan the protest area.