Tuesday’s earthquake in Indonesia’s East Nusa Tenggara island had a value of 6.0 on the Richter scale. According to the geophysics agency, a tsunami is not expected to occur as a result of the earthquake.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
The epicenter of the earthquake was situated in the eastern Indonesia region, not far from Timor Leste, at a depth of 75 kilometers. The tremor was lightly felt on land in some sections of East Nusa Tenggara due to the epicenter’s remote location, but there were no initial reports of damage, according to the agency.