Champai Soren Oath: Champai Soren has taken oath as the new Chief Minister of Jharkhand. Apart from him, two MLAs have taken oath as ministers. Alamgir Alam (Congress) and Satyanand Bhokta (RJD) took oath as ministers. During this, Governor C.P. Radhakrishnan administered the oath of office to Champai Soren as CM. The swearing-in program was organized at Raj Bhavan, Ranchi.
Let us tell you that Champai Soren has been given 10 days to prove his majority. More than 24 hours after Hemant Soren’s arrest in an alleged money laundering case, the Governor had invited him to take oath late Thursday evening. Information has also come to light that Champai Soren will expand his cabinet after providing a majority in the Assembly. This time many new faces can be included in the cabinet.
- Trailer of Kapil Sharma’s emotional film ‘Zwigato’ came out, the film will be released on this day
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is greeted ceremoniously at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Is Ileana D’Cruz going to be a mommy? shared many photos on instagram
- Central government withdrew 3 new agricultural laws, PM Modi said – I am sorry
- Many rules related to banking will change on February 1, Know about the new changes
- The trailer of John Abraham, Arjun Kapoor’s ‘Ek Villain Returns’ is out, the action-thriller will hit the theaters on July 29