Manoj Bajpayee has been buried under a mountain of grief. Geeta Devi, the mother of the actor, passed away on Thursday at 8.30 a.m. in the hospital.
Geeta Devi, 80, spent nearly 20 days being treated in a hospital in Delhi. The mother of the actor from “The Family Man” was reportedly hospitalized for nearly 20 days at Max Hospital in Delhi.
The passing of Manoj Bajpayee’s mother was announced by the news organization ANI via a tweet. Ashok Pandit, a well-known director, tweeted at the same time with the following message: “Manoj Bajpayee, Sincere sympathies on the passing of your esteemed mother, Om Shanti, to you and your entire family.
Geeta Devi, the mother of Manoj Bajpayee, was reportedly receiving care at Delhi’s Max Super Specialty Hospital. His condition had recently slightly improved, but the physicians were unable to save him.
Radhakant Bajpayee, Manoj Bajpayee’s father, too died away last year. His mother’s absence has left Manoj heartbroken.
Top Headlines –
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
Manoj’s cinematic career began with Shekhar Kapur in the movie “Bandit Queen.” But the movie “Satya” by Ram Gopal Varma gave him true recognition.
Manoj is constantly engaged in filming. He also visited his mum in the interim. In addition to season 3 of “Family Man,” he will appear in a number of other projects.