Manoj Bajpayee has been buried under a mountain of grief. Geeta Devi, the mother of the actor, passed away on Thursday at 8.30 a.m. in the hospital.
Geeta Devi, 80, spent nearly 20 days being treated in a hospital in Delhi. The mother of the actor from “The Family Man” was reportedly hospitalized for nearly 20 days at Max Hospital in Delhi.
The passing of Manoj Bajpayee’s mother was announced by the news organization ANI via a tweet. Ashok Pandit, a well-known director, tweeted at the same time with the following message: “Manoj Bajpayee, Sincere sympathies on the passing of your esteemed mother, Om Shanti, to you and your entire family.
Geeta Devi, the mother of Manoj Bajpayee, was reportedly receiving care at Delhi’s Max Super Specialty Hospital. His condition had recently slightly improved, but the physicians were unable to save him.
Radhakant Bajpayee, Manoj Bajpayee’s father, too died away last year. His mother’s absence has left Manoj heartbroken.
Top Headlines –
- Government of India banned 232 Google apps, loan and betting apps were included in these
- Earthquake tremors in Turkey and neighboring countries, many buildings collapsed, more than 200 dead
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia, takes action for not removing blasphemous content
- Like Twitter, can you get a Blue Tick badge on Instagram by paying money? Revealed by this report
- Kiara-Siddharth will get married on this day in Jaisalmer’s Suryagarh Palace, this post has confirmed
- ED claims Delhi liquor scam money was spent in Goa elections, Kejriwal said this
Manoj’s cinematic career began with Shekhar Kapur in the movie “Bandit Queen.” But the movie “Satya” by Ram Gopal Varma gave him true recognition.
Manoj is constantly engaged in filming. He also visited his mum in the interim. In addition to season 3 of “Family Man,” he will appear in a number of other projects.