Gyanvapi Mosque: After thirty years, worship is being held in the Gyanvapi basement in Varanasi. In the morning on Thursday, February 1, worship arrived at the basement. The District Court of Varanasi granted Hindus permission to pray in the basement located on the premises on Wednesday, January 31, which was a major relief for the Hindu side. Hindus are entitled to pray in the Gyanvapi basement of Vyas ji.
The court ordered the Varanasi District Magistrate to arrange for a priest chosen by the Hindu community and the Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple Trust to do the puja.
The Varanasi District Court appointed the District Magistrate as the receiver on January 17 and gave him instructions to maintain the basement’s security and avoid making any alterations.
On January 24, the DM was given the basement as the final step in the process of being taken into the district magistrate’s custody by the team led by Additional District Magistrate Prakash Chandra.
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
- Young man was brutally crushed to death by a tractor in a land dispute in Bayana, Bharatpur