Nuro Layoffs: An autonomous delivery robot startup Nuro, based in the U.S. will layoffs 30 percent of its employees, or approximately 340 people, as part of its restructuring effort.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
According to news, the co-founders of Nuro, Dave Ferguson and Jiajun Zhu, stated last week that the company would layoffs employees and reallocate resources from commercial operations to R&D.
Nuro has fired employees twice in an effort to reduce expenses and increase the capital runway. About 300 employees, or 20% of the company’s personnel, were let go in November of last year.