Karnataka News: The state of Karnataka saw the beginning of the Hanuman Dhwaj campaign by Bajrang Dal and Hindu organizations, who also condemned the removal of the Hanuman Dhwaj in Keragodu village, Mandya district, which created controversy.
In addition to announcing that the campaign would run till February 9th, Bajrang Dal called on people to recite the Hanuman Chalisa in front of every district commissioner’s office in the state.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment