Ban On Firecrackers On Diwali: Like last year, this time too the ban on sale and burning of firecrackers on Diwali will continue in Delhi. These directives have been given to Delhi Police by the Delhi Government.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
The ruling states that all firecracker production, storage, and sales will be prohibited in the nation’s capital. Firecracker licenses will not be issued to anyone according to the instructions given to the Delhi Police.
Fireworks have been prohibited for a number of years due to air pollution. Additionally, the Delhi government has urged the bordering states to outlaw the sale of fireworks. According to the Delhi government, this has been prohibited as part of an action plan to reduce wintertime pollution.