The movie industry is experiencing bad news. Nitin Manmohan, a well-known producer in Bollywood, passed away today, December 29, 2022.
According to information that was recently made public, the producer had a heart attack on December 3 in the evening and was then admitted right away to Kokila Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital. Nitin Manmohan was put on a ventilator as a result of what was reportedly a very dangerous condition.
In his career, Nitin Manmohan made a lot of excellent movies. Manmohan, the producer of blockbusters like “Bol Radha Bol,” “Laadla,” and “Dus,” also worked on Salman Khan’s movie “Ready.”
Notably, Nitin is the famous Bollywood actor Manmohan’s son. Films by Manmohan include “Brahmachari,” “Gumnaam,” and “Naya Zamana.” Nitin has a connection to the movie business through his father.
- Government of India banned 232 Google apps, loan and betting apps were included in these
- Earthquake tremors in Turkey and neighboring countries, many buildings collapsed, more than 200 dead
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia, takes action for not removing blasphemous content
- Like Twitter, can you get a Blue Tick badge on Instagram by paying money? Revealed by this report
- Kiara-Siddharth will get married on this day in Jaisalmer’s Suryagarh Palace, this post has confirmed
- ED claims Delhi liquor scam money was spent in Goa elections, Kejriwal said this