The CBI’s action would undoubtedly spark a political uproar in the state of Bihar after the state’s chief minister, Nitish Kumar, severed ties with the BJP and joined forces with the RJD.
Notably, the CBI began its investigation into Lalu Yadav in 2018 as a result of charges of corruption in the case involving the distribution of railroad projects. Lalu was accused of making these faults while serving as the UPA government’s railway minister.
The CBI finished its investigation into this matter on May 2021. Then it was disclosed in the reports that the CBI had not discovered any conclusive proof of Lalu’s accusations. In this case, in addition to Lalu, Tejashwi Yadav, the deputy chief minister of Bihar, and Chanda Yadav, his daughter, were the subjects of an inquiry.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India