A committee for the One Nation One Election has been established by the central government. Ramnath Kovind, a former president, has been named its president, and as a result, an official announcement can be made today.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
Under the direction of former president Ramnath Kovind, the One Nation One Election committee has been established. This committee’s members will be revealed today. In reality, from September 18 to 22, the Central Government convened a special session of Parliament. One Nation One Election legislation may be introduced in Parliament, according to news. One Nation One Election simply refers to the idea that all national elections should take place at the same time.
One Nation One Election has already been a frequent topic of discussion for Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Additionally, he has frequently discussed the One Nation One Election inside the Parliament. Additionally, he urged all political parties to agree on this strategy. In addition to saving money through waste, he also emphasized labor resources in his many supporting arguments. One Nation, One Election, according to PM Modi, is not just a debate point but rather a demand for the present.