Land for Job Scam: On Tuesday, September 12, Lalu Prasad Yadav experienced a major shock. The Rashtriya Janata Dal President’s case will now be prosecuted by the CBI with approval from the Union Home Ministry.
- Encounter between terrorists and security forces in Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir
- New release date of Siddharth Malhotra’s ‘Yodha’ announced, Karan Johar shared the post
- Delhi Police raids the premises of journalists associated with digital news website NewsClick
- PM Modi gave a gift of Rs 7200 crore to Chittorgarh, said – development of Rajasthan is priority of the Gov of India
- Section 144 imposed after stone pelting in Shivamogga, Karnataka, 40 people arrested so far
- Teaser of Kangana Ranaut’s film ‘Tejas’ released, full of scenes that make you feel proud
A fresh charge sheet in the suspected land-for-jobs scam case against former Union Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav has been approved by the Home Ministry, the CBI informed Delhi’s Rouse Avenue Court.
As of yet, no sanctions have been imposed against the three railway officials by the CBI. The last approval, according to CBI, is anticipated within a week. A subsequent hearing in the case has been scheduled for September 21.
On July 3, the CBI submitted an additional charge sheet in this case. In this charge sheet, Tejashwi Yadav‘s name first appeared. In this investigation, the CBI has named 16 suspects, including Lalu Yadav and Rabri Devi. These also contain the names of the alleged railroad employees and job applicants.