In Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (UP), gangster Sanjeev Maheshwari Jeeva was shot and killed on Wednesday inside the courthouse. Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister, has mandated the creation of a SIT to look into this murder.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
CM Yogi Adityanath visited the hospitalized child who was hurt in the clash that left criminal Sanjeev alias Jeeva dead yesterday.
Ayodhya IG Praveen Kumar, IPS Nilabja Chowdhary, and ADG Technical Mohit Aggarwal will make up the SIT’s three members. The study must be finished within a week, according to the instructions.