Today in Gwalior, the daughter of Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar will wed. Several Union Ministers, including JP Nadda, the head of the BJP, are anticipated to attend the nuptials. In consideration of the security measures for the visitors and the district’s law and order, the police administration has undertaken the necessary preparations.
The trade fair venue in Gwalior will host the wedding celebration for the daughter of Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar. More than 100 VVIPs are reportedly able to attend the wedding, according to media reports. There may be participation from several Union Ministers, former President Ramnath Kovind, and Chief Ministers of various states around the nation.
Due to the security measures in place, 2000 police officers have been sent to the scene. These soldiers will manage the traffic and security systems. The collector’s office hosted a meeting on Monday between police and district administration representatives to review security plans and tactics.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India