- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
Customers can use Bank of Baroda ATMs without a debit card to make cash withdrawals. Through UPI, you can also withdraw money. You must select the ‘UPI Cash Withdrawal’ option to do this at the Bank of Baroda ATM. A QR code will then appear on the ATM’s screen after this. You must enter the PIN after scanning the code. You then need to input the amount.
Customers will have the ability to withdraw money without a debit card thanks to the service provided by ICCW, according to the bank’s Chief Digital Officer Akhil Handa. A customer is permitted two transactions each day. This means that you can only use the service twice a day. More than Rs 5,000 can be withdrawn at once.