The Indian Air Force will get its first C-295 transport aircraft in an official ceremony today. At a ceremony at Hindon Airbase in Ghaziabad, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh will deliver C-295 transport aircraft to the Air Force.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Rajnath Singh, the defense minister, will deliver the C-295 aircraft to the Air Force. 56 C-295 aircraft will be delivered to the Indian Air Force. At Hindon Airbase, Drone Shakti 2023 will be launched, and afterward, the accomplishments of indigenous drones will be displayed.
The Indian Air Force will double its strength with the introduction of C-295 aircraft. The C-295’s top speed is 482 kilometers per hour. The C-295 aircraft can fly up to 13 thousand feet in the air. The C-295 plane can transport 24 stretchers, 44 paratroopers, and 71 soldiers. 56 C-295 aircraft have been delivered to India for a total of Rs 21 thousand 935 crore. They are equipped with indigenous electronic warfare systems.