Before Diwali, the Delhi government gave its staff an extensive gift. The bonus was announced by Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister. He is awarding Group B and Group C Delhi Government employees bonuses of Rs 7000.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
“Today I have good news for my family, the employees working for the Delhi government,” declared the Chief Minister. The most significant duty among all the work the Delhi government has completed in the last eight years, ranging from infrastructure to health and education, is that government personnel have contributed. We have turned Delhi into a city of dreams because of the dedication of these workers. Since this month is festival season, we are paying all of our Group B and Group C employees between Rs. 7000 and Rs. 7000 in wages. adding a bonus.
Additionally, CM Kejriwal has wished all of the staff members and their families a happy Diwali in early.
CM Kejriwal continued, saying, “The Delhi government has made this decision. The Delhi government currently employs about 80,000 people, and providing this bonus will cost roughly Rs 56 crore. It is imperative for governments to safeguard the lives of its workers. Always aimed to get better.”