The crowd of devotees is growing as there is much excitement among the populace to see Ramlala in his opulent, brand-new, and sacred temple in Ayodhya. A member of the Ramjanmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, Dr. Anil Mishra, claims that in a single day, devotees gave Rs 3 crore 17 lakh to Ramlala. In addition to the number of visitors, this figure also includes online donations to the trust account made by followers from both India and beyond.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Donation of Rs 3.17 crore received
On Wednesday, more than 2.5 lakh worshippers visited the Ram temple in Ayodhya, and on the first day following the consecration ceremony, donations of Rs 3.17 crore were received. The Trust opened ten donation counters on the temple grounds due to the large number of devotees, and there were long lines of devotees at each one.
The administration and government are often challenged by the extraordinary number of adherents. The restrictions have been modified by the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, and the darshan session has been extended from 7 to 10 pm.