The dynamic character played by Bollywood actor Pankaj Tripathi will be seen on screen once more. Regarding his “Main Atal Hoon,” in which he would portray former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, an update has been released. The movie’s release date and first-look poster have also been revealed alongside this.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
Actor Tripathi, who has won multiple national awards, announced this on Instagram and shared a new poster for the movie. A film about former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee will be made. On January 19, 2024, his film “Main Atal Hoon” will be presented in theaters.
In addition to Vinod Bhanushali, Kamlesh Bhanushali and Sandeep Singh produced the film. The film is co-produced by Bhavesh Bhanushali and Sam Khan.