A new round of layoffs at the digital analytics company Similarweb will result in the departure of around 60 employees, or about 6% of its whole workforce. The majority of the layoffs involve workers who are based outside of Israel.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
The reductions were disclosed along with the company’s first-quarter 2023 earnings.
When Similarweb released its statistics for the third quarter of 2022 in November of last year, it announced the layoff of 10% of its team or roughly 130 individuals.