Buddhadeb Bhattacharya, a former chief minister of West Bengal and a seasoned CPM leader, is still in serious condition. Due to respiratory problems, Buddhadeb Bhattacharya was brought into the intensive care unit of a hospital in Kolkata on Saturday, July 29.
- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today
According to the medical professionals caring for him, mechanical ventilation has been started. He said that 79-year-old Bhattacharya had a chest CT scan performed the morning.
The interdisciplinary team’s chief physician stated, “Mr. Bhattacharya’s health situation is critical but stable. Still receiving invasive ventilation, he. This morning, we performed a CT scan of his chest. The treatment is working for him,- while attending to him.
To determine the severity of the lung infection for which the seasoned leader was admitted to the hospital on Saturday afternoon, he is likely to undertake several tests later in the day.
According to the doctor, the outcomes of the tests will be used to determine the medical team’s next course of action.