Ghulam Nabi Azad, the former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir who resigned from the Congress and started the Democratic Progressive Azad Party (DPAP), has made a significant statement. On social media, this Azad video is going viral.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
The Doda district of Jammu & Kashmir is where the Ghulam Nabi Azad video went popular on social media-originated. Hinduism is older than Islam, according to Azad, who stated this in a speech to a crowd on August 9 at a government school in the Chiralla hamlet of Doda. Earlier, all Muslims were Hindus. 1500 years ago, Islam was created. In India, nobody is an outsider. We are all citizens of this nation. In 600 hundred years, there were no Muslims in Kashmir and all Kashmiri Pandits lived there. India’s Muslims were formerly Hindus who later converted.
He also attacked those who linked religion with politics. He said, ‘Anyone who supports religion in politics is weak.’ One who believes in himself will not rely on religion for support. The right person will tell me what to do next, how to bring development. The weak will say whether I am a Hindu or a Muslim. Vote for me because of that.