Parkash Singh Badal, a former chief minister of Punjab, passed away on Tuesday night. At Mohali’s Fortis Hospital, he passed away. After his passing, the entire nation is experiencing a wave of sadness.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred
On April 26 and 27, the central government proclaimed two days of national mourning in honour of Badal. The national flag will be flown at half-staff during this time, and no official entertainment events will take place.
PM Narendra Modi will arrive in Chandigarh at midday to pay his respects to Parkash Singh Badal, a supporter of the Shiromani Akali Dal. Tuesday morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed his condolences on Parkash Singh Badal’s passing.