The latest Israeli missile attack on military facilities in the capital Damascus was launched on Wednesday, according to the Syrian army, gravely hurting a soldier.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
An army statement said the missiles were fired from the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, hitting sites southwest of Damascus.
It also mentioned that part of the missiles was intercepted by the Syrian air defence system, according to the Xinhua news agency.