Shah Rukh Khan‘s Jawan has taken the box office by storm, concluding its second week with an incredible collection of ₹473.44 crore (Hindi). The film has already surpassed the lifetime collections of several major blockbusters, including Dangal, KGF: Chapter 2, and The Kashmir Files.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
Jawan is now on track to breach the ₹500 crore mark in its third weekend (Hindi). Sacnilk.com reports that the film has earned over Rupees 526 crore at the domestic box office. It is also expected to surpass the lifetime collections of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi) and Gadar 2 in its third week. This would make Jawan the all-time highest-grossing Hindi film in India.
The film’s success is a testament to its mass appeal and Shah Rukh Khan’s enduring popularity. Jawan is a high-octane action thriller with a star-studded cast and crew. It is directed by Atlee and also stars Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, and Sanya Malhotra.