On April 25 of this year, the gates of the famous Kedarnath Dham, situated in the majestic Garhwal Mountains of Uttarakhand, will reopen to pilgrims. This year, the Yamunotri and Gangotri temples’ doors will open on April 22 to mark the start of the Chardham Yatra.
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred
According to a representative of the Shri Badrinath Kedarnath Temple Committee, visitors will be able to enter the shrine on April 25 at 6:20 am.
According to an official at the state tourism department, pilgrims can also reach Kedarnath Dham by helicopter besides walking. For pilgrims going to Kedarnath Dham by helicopter, online reservations have been made with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).