Prior to Diwali, the cost of commercial LPG gas cylinders has gone up as of November 1. Today, petroleum companies maintain the same pricing for diesel and petrol, but they raised the cost of commercial LPG cylinders by Rs 101.50.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
The price of a commercial LPG cylinder in the nation’s capital, Delhi, has increased to Rs 1833 from Rs 101.50. Let us clarify, however, that the price of a 14.2 kg domestic LPG cylinder has not increased.
From now onwards, a 19-kilogram commercial LPG cylinder in Delhi will cost Rs 1,833, in Mumbai, it will cost Rs 1785.50, and in Kolkata, it will cost Rs 1943.00, as stated on the IOCL website.