Related Post – Best Instagram Marketing Company in Kolkata
Two models with CNG powertrains were released by the firm, with prices starting at Rs. 12.85 lakh and Rs. 14.84 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The CNG trims have a five-speed manual transmission with a fuel economy of 26.6 km/kg, according to Maruti Suzuki, the largest automaker in the nation. The cost of the car’s 1.5-liter petrol version ranges from Rs. 10.45 lakh to Rs. 19.49 lakh.
There are two options
Both the Delta and Zeta editions of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara CNG now come standard with a 5-speed manual transmission. The Grand Vitara CNG Zeta model is currently offered for sale at Rs 14.84 lakh, compared to the Delta variant’s price of Rs 12.85 lakh.
- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today