In the early hours of Friday, a large fire started at a society building in Goregaon, Mumbai. According to the reports, this accident claimed the lives of 7 persons while injuring 51 others. Five of these people are in critical condition. A nearby hospital has taken the injured patients for treatment.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
According to a BMC representative, the fire started at 3 a.m. at Jai Bhavani Bhavan. This seven-story structure is situated in Goregaon West’s Azad Nagar neighborhood.
The most recent data indicates that 39 patients are receiving care in the Coop and HBT facilities. Six persons, including two children and two women, were certified dead by the doctors, according to a Municipal Corporation official. Both hospitals are treating further injured patients.
“I am constantly speaking with the Municipal Corporation Commissioner and the police,” the chief minister Eknath Shinde stated. What took place was regrettable. Will offer financial support; “I express my condolences to those who lost their lives in this accident; the government is giving a compensation of Rs 5 lakh to their families.” The government will provide medical care for anyone hurt.