OpenAI‘s GPT-4 is powering a new “Deep Search” feature coming to Microsoft Bing. The purpose of the function is to provide users with more thorough and pertinent responses to challenging search queries.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
Microsoft notes that Deep Search is not a replacement for Bing’s existing web search, and is instead an enhancement that allows for deeper exploration of the web.
Microsoft describes the new feature in a blog post. It improves upon Bing’s existing web index and ranking engine by using GPT-4, which takes the search query and transforms it into a more detailed description of what should be included in the results.
When your search query is more unclear, Deep Search will identify all potential meanings and provide a thorough description for each one. After that, Deep Search shows you these intentions so you may choose the appropriate one.