Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe, erupted on Sunday. As a result, ash spread across the eastern Sicilian city of Catania.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Following the volcanic explosion, flights at the Sicilian airport had to be halted. The National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology of Italy (INGV) said that hazy conditions on a rainy day made it difficult to see the eruption.
According to Catania Airport, flight operations had been temporarily halted because of the ash fall.