Delhi Gokulpuri Metro: The collapse of a part of Delhi Gokulpuri metro station created panic in the entire area. One person is feared dead in the accident, while 3-4 people have been injured after being buried under the debris. At present the police have reached the spot and the road has been closed. After the accident, the metro train on this line is currently being operated on a single line.
According to the Delhi Fire Service, an accident took place at Gokulpuri station of Delhi Metro on Thursday at 11 o’clock. It is being told that a part of the station collapsed. One person has died after being hit by its debris, although no official has yet confirmed the death. Meanwhile, 3-4 injured have been admitted to GTB Hospital.
The debris is being removed with the help of JCB and a crane. Local police and metro employees are present at the spot. A case will be registered in this matter under relevant sections of the law. Further investigation is ongoing.
- Twitter will remove legacy blue checkmarks on April 1
- President approves grant of Jeevan Raksha Padak Series Award-2023
- Big bus accident in Mexico, 17 people died, 40 passengers including 6 Indians were on board
- Honda’s new Civic Type R 2023 model first look revealed, claimed to be the most powerful Civic
- Top Instagram Fashion Bloggers in Assam, Guwahati, North East
- Mark Zuckerberg will compete with Elon Musk, preparing to launch a social network like Twitter