- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Function calling, a feature of the recent improvements to GPT-4, enables programmers to explain programming functions to GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 and have the models generate code to execute those functions.
According to a blog post by OpenAI, “these models have been fine-tuned to both detect when a function needs to be called… and to respond with JSON that adheres to the function signature.”
The business claims that GPT-4-32k-0613 has the same enhancements as GPT-4-0613 in addition to a longer context duration for easier comprehension of longer texts.