The next installment of PM Kisan Yojana i.e. 11th installment is about to come. If you have also applied for this scheme, then know that money will come into your account on 31st May. Before that, you must check your application once. If you have not done KYC yet, do it soon. Its last date is near. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana also allows you to check your installment status. You can also check your name on the government’s list if you wish.
What is the deadline for e-KYC?
E-KYC was previously due on 22 May but has now been extended to 31 May. The information has been posted on the PM Kisan Portal (pmkisan.gov.in).
Check your name in the list like this
- For more information, visit the PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Click Farmers Corner on the homepage.
- Navigate to the Farmers Corner section and select Beneficiaries List.
- Next, pick the State, District, Subdistrict, Block, and Village from the dropdown menu.
- Select the ‘Get Report’ button.
- You can then check your name in the list of beneficiaries after this.
E-KYC is mandatory
The option and method of doing online KYC have been given on PM Kisan Portal. eKYC option in Kisan Corner allows farmers to obtain OTPs using their Aadhaars. The nearest CSC center must be visited for biometric authentication. If you want to complete e-KYC from your home, let us know how you can do it.
Know the process of e-KYC
- e-KYC can be done from your mobile phone, laptop, or computer while sitting at home.
- You must first access the PMKISAN portal at https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- To the right, you will find tabs.
- On top of it you will see E-KYC; click on it.
- The e-KYC process is completed here.
- For biometric authentication, contact your nearest CSC center.