PM Modi Maharashtra Visit: Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Maharashtra. In the Maharashtra town of Solapur, he set the groundwork for numerous development initiatives. PM Modi will provide the state development projects valued at around Rs 2,000 crore while he is in Maharashtra.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
AMRUT 2.0 project is launched by the prime minister. Every home in cities and towns is supplied with water under this. Additionally, all sewage is covered.
In addition, PM Modi will dedicate to the public the more than 90,000 residences constructed under the PM Awas Yojana during his visit to Maharashtra.
Additionally, 15,000 newly constructed homes in Solapur’s Renagar Housing Society would be given to recipients. Handloom laborers, vendors, power loom operators, beedi workers, truckers, etc. are among the beneficiaries of these homes.
In a program, the prime minister will also announce the release of the first and second installments of Rs 10,000 crore from the PM-Swanidhi scheme.