- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Jyotiraditya Scindia, the minister of civil aviation, also took part in this event. He unveiled the Vinayak Damodar Savarkar statue in Port Blair before the inauguration.
Jyotiraditya Scindia, the minister of civil aviation, announced before the event that the Veer Savarkar Airport, which cost Rs 710 crore to build, is being dedicated to the country today. This terminal, which was constructed in an area of around 40,800 square meters, can accommodate 50 lakh passengers a year.